This workshop will be an interesting opportunity to see the progress that is being made in Christchurch after the quakes. The site managers will talk about their experiences over the last couple of years.
If you are interested in signing up contact Julie: email@example.com
- 8.45 am Meet for Registration by coach. CPIT Madras Street.
- 9 am Introductions on coach
- 9.00 -10.0 Talk and Drive by tour and venues including:
- Provincial Chambers
- Cardboard Cathedral
- Christchurch Cathedral
- Armagh Street
- Theatre Royal
- Catholic Cathedral
- 10 – 11.00 Drive and tour of reconstruction and repair of Riccarton House
- Lecture on coach – N Cadenhead CERA (to be confirmed)
- 11.00 – 11.30 Coffee at Taste Marquee by Riccarton House
- 11.30 – 12.0 Travel to RNZAF Museum
- Lecture on coach – Seismic restraints L Campbell
- 12.00 – 1.00 Tour of the Cultural Collections Recovery Centre at Wigram. Therese Angelo or representative
- 1.00 – 2.00 Lunch at Wigram
- 2.00 – 3.00 Power point on research on earthquake preparedness at the Getty – Lynn Campbell
- 2.00 – 2.30 Travel to Pages Road
- Lecture on coach – to be advised.
- 1.30 – 2.30 Pages Road CCC Sculpture/ Object Storage Centre – Maria Adamski from CCC
- 2.30 – 3.00 Travel to the Arts Centre. Discussion and questions on bus.
- 3.00 – 3.30 Afternoon Tea
- 3.30 – 4.30 Arts Centre André Lovatt / Liz Hodgeson or representative
- 4.30 – 5.00 Return to CPIT assessment forms and questions. Disembark